Shipping is free within the contiguous United States! Yay!
- Shipping is free within the contiguous United States. If you need a piece shipped elsewhere, payment for shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact me and provide me with your shipping address so I may get pricing for the shipping cost. I will then notify you of the price and you can decide if you want to go through with the purchase. I will invoice you separately via email for shipping payment.
- Shipping will happen within 3-7 business days after your order is placed for finished pieces. Please allow yourself plenty of time for shipping during the major holidays.
- If I cannot ship for an extended period (when I'm on vacation) a notice will appear on my shop's home page.
- Getting your new art safely to you is important to me! It will be packaged with utmost care. Original artwork will be wrapped in paper, contained in a waterproof wrapping treatment, and then packaged and cushioned to the nines. Prints will be backed with cardboard to help prevent bending and slipped into a cellophane sleeve to prevent water damage, then put in a padded mailer.
- Your art will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance or UPS/FED EX depending on size. You will be provided with shipping information for your package following the date of shipment.
- Please contact me immediately if your item is damaged in any way. You will need to provide me with photos of the damage within a day or so in order to file an insurance claim. I will also require that the piece be returned. Then I will work with you to send you a similar piece or provide a refund (minus shipping charges, which are always the responsibility of the customer).
-If you have any questions about the shipping and handling of your new artwork, please contact me here.